Monday, March 18, 2013

School Diaries(S01E02)

Continued from SD(S01E02)


     May,2011:      One week left for Fresher's day.All of us were eagerly waiting for it.But that is when Mrs.Dona told that our o-a-p has been cancelled because the story was containing too much mature content.The story concentrated more on violence,blood shed,killing,shooting with guns(all things you can imagine that gives a PG-13 rating).That was a total dumbshit moment when she told that.All our valuable work was soaked in rain.She asked us to do another skit(comedy instead of violence). I asked to myself,"Where the hell will I find a new story".Ijas,Ram,Neeraj and Ajmal had no idea what to do.We looked up many movies for inspirations but guess what,not every movies can be played on stage.The only idea left was to give up and move on as a normal student but what's the fun in that.Life is made up of challenges and if I can't manipulate my life,then who can? That is when Ajmal reminded me of "Just A Minute"( The first o-a-p written by me and due to some reasons it never got on stage ).Ajmal told me,"If we rewrite it again then we will get a great skit". "Tremendous idea Ajmal",said I. I started rewriting 'Just A minute'. After writing it,we added new students to the cast(retaining the older ones).No official title was given to it.So,we called it "Airport". The only question left is,"Will we able to play it on stage? "

                                                                                                  ToBeContinued....

No comments:

Post a Comment