Sunday, March 24, 2013

School Diaries (S01E04)

July,2011: After 'Airport' Mr.Julian,one of our teacher started calling me 'script writer'.He asked me,"Are you writing any new script?". I wasn't sure if I was writing any so I replied,"Maybe for the youth festival". I don't know whether I have a golden tongue because two days later,my friend Alan consulted me to write a script for our house in the Youth Festival. "Hey man,I'm not a storehouse of scripts",I didn't say that but that's what my mind said.Anyway,somehow I managed to write a story in ten days.The story was about an orthodox father and his atheist son(damn yeah!).The title of the story was 'The Godspeeds'(the name was inspired by a character played by Nicholas Cage in the famous Micheal Bay film).The story in a nutshell:orthodox father-atheist son-father tries to make the son believe that Gods do exist(Gods or God,depending upon the mythology you follow :P ).The first actor to be casted for this o-a-p was Neeraj(my favourite actor in school + the only actor who have acted in all the o-a-ps I wrote).Shiyas(a senior student)was casted as the orthodox father.The casting was almost finished and only one role was remaining,the atheist son.I had no idea who was apt for playing the role of the atheist son.But Alan and Neeraj had a solution for that.Their solution was-"Vian Walter". To tell the truth,I didn't even know who that was,so I asked,"Vian? Who the hell is that? ". Alan told,"He's one of our seniors and he is a big ********* in our school".So Vian was casted for the role.But the real f*** up happened when we had no time to rehearse.So,all students from every houses decided on one thing,get a day free just for rehearsing.We successfully got the permission to rehearse(yeah! from the school authority).The question remains is that whether we rehearsed it or not.Stay tuned for Episode 5........


                                                                               ............ToBeContinued

No comments:

Post a Comment